- Build a global women’s movement to unite, mobilize and organize women from all parts of the world in the struggle against imperialist aggression, war, occupation and intervention and capitalist domination and exploitation;
- Draw in women in the fight against reactionary currents as neo-liberalism, neo-conservatism, fundamentalism, patriarchy, racism, sexism, xenophobia and homophobia;
- Mobilize women in the fight against all forms of discrimination, inequality, abuse, harassment and violence against women;
- Deepen understanding on the root causes of women’s oppression and exploitation and the role of imperialism and capitalism, as well as social institutions, in perpetuating reactionary values and in preventing the realization of women’s equality and freedom;
- Support campaigns on all issues concerning and affecting women in the local, regional and international levels, and; Build and strengthen international coordination and cooperation and mutual support system among women’s organizations.